Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm ashamed of how long it's been

Hope some of you are still around.

We have been stuck inside, buried under lots of feet of snow. I decided to give this blog another shot.

I should update. Evan is 6 months old now. Seems like I've always known him though. That's the funny thing about being a mom. There is a real familiarity about your kids.

He has two teeth, eats peas and sweet potatoes and loves his Whoozit toy. He's a very cuddly baby and would live on my hip if I let him. He's so yummy sometimes I want to bite him.






Lane had developed quite a personality. He cracks me up all day long. We got a Wii for Christmas and this kid is hooked. One of his favorite things to do it make Mii's. For those who don't know, they are characters you can make in your likeness to play Wii games. I've given him free range on the Mii channel and here are some of his creations. Notice the names.

bvcx is a female, by the way.




This one is my favorite.



He seems to have a thing for dark skin and red shirts. Hmm. Once the little men are in bed, Ryan and I go through Lane's daily creations and have a good chuckle.

Lane's also into yoga, thanks to Wii Fit. He's pretty darn good at it too. Every morning he tells me he needs to do his workout. I love that kid. I can't believe how fast he's growing up. He really went from a toddler to a boy in the last few months. We can have real conversations now. And just look how handsome he is!

4 comments:

WinterBlog said...

He is so handsome...such a little man...Glad you back blogging. The Wii is so fun!!! Wii Resorts is our favorite!

windycityvegan said...

Evan's so adorable! I'm glad you're back, I can't imagine having a baby in addition to my very spirited three year old, I figured you were just busy with life and being a mom, you know? And Nina was born the same month as Lane, she's really grown up a lot these past few months, too (except for toilet training - don't get me started).

The Hunt Family said...

What a handsome guy. Zoey loves doing the yoga with her daddy too.

I love the red hair...so adorable.

Sue said...

Welcome back, lady! I sure did miss you + those boys! xo